Monday, January 28, 2008

Sorry for the delay of posting to our blog. Unfortunately, I seem to be in charge of the blog and that means it takes way too long to get any sort of update on our lives. We're doing well, though! Adam is busy taking classes and working as much as he can. I'm taking 4 classes this semester (it's my last semester on campus, wahoo!) and running around chasing Hallie and trying to get all the day-to-day stuff done. Adam and I really try to spend as much time as we can with Hallie and each other, which leaves very little time for anything else. Hallie just turned one a couple of weeks ago, it was a fabulous birthday! It was really more of a celebration for us parents (and especially me) of making it through the first year. whew. It was a rough year, but Hallie's all smiles and she's just a complete joy these days... now if only the rest of my children could be born one year old...

1 comment:

Kurt and Jasmine said...

I am glad to see you are bloggers. Jasmine and I have recently joined the ranks. This is a good way to see how you are doing since in reality I am a poor communicator.
Take care.
Kurt