Sunday, May 18, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

So I don't have any poolside pictures yet (which is where Hallie and I spend most of our time), but I thought I would post what we do have. We love the weather here so far. It's warm, but not too hot (yet) so we can go swimming, eat dinners outside, etc. I am doing my internship right now and I love it, and Adam hangs out with Hallie and does some work for his dad on the side. I probably need to pick up the pace on my homework, and that should be a little more do-able now that the Cavs are out of the NBA playoffs (of course, I'll probably watch all of the rest of the games while I'm doing my homework anyway). I'm feeling pretty good, although last weekend was quite the upheaval of every kind of sick a pregnant girl could get. Fortunately it was pretty short-lived. Anyway, life is good, we really enjoy it here, and we're wishing we never had to go back to Provo... oh well, just two more semesters!

















Yum! I love applesauce and Grapenuts.
















Sweet shades.

















Adam and I hit the strip for dinner and a stroll for my birthday. It was nice to finally get to go on a date!















This would be Tate-the-great, Hallie's favorite cousin. He's one handsome dude. Way to go Linz and Stu, you guys produce great offspring.

4 comments:

Roy said...

...hey...even though we haven't hung out with you a lot recently--we miss you guys, but we're glad that you're having fun down in Vegas :).

Adam said...

I did not know fun could be had w/o Roy...that's Murphy's law isn't it?

-Adam

whitney johnson said...

hey whit! it's whit! i found you guys! i'm gonna add your blog link to mine, ok? hope things are going well for you! congratulations on being pregnant!

shiloh said...

Wowee. I saw Adam's profile picture change on facebook and I decided to check your blog to see what you're up to. Congratulations on #2. We had no idea! When is Baby due?