Monday, September 21, 2009

A new 'do?

I need a haircut, BAD. Haircut time is always exciting for me, I like to try new things. However, I still don't know of a good stylist in Vegas and I don't want to pay more than $30 for a cut. So the first obstacle will be finding a good stylist (I prefer people that specialize in shorter hair) that fits my budget.
So until I figure that out, I need to find a cut!

Should I go with the trim and keep the cut I have?





Go back to the Victoria Beckham asymmetrical cut?



Try out this cute cut?







Or grow it out? (Not likely, I have no patience)

5 comments:

Brenna said...

Whitney, you could die your hair pink and you'd still look amazing! I'm so jealous of that! My short hair takes me at least 20 minutes in the morning---for me longer was easier! I think the asymmetrical cute would be really nice on you.

Jessica Morgan said...

any of those would look way cute! You just wear short hair well. I know a few people who cut hair in Vegas... I will ask around and see what their prices are.

Julie said...

Both would be cute on you!! I think the second might be fun! Miss you guys! You have an adorable family!!

Kristin said...

i highly doubt you could look "un-cute" EVER. :) my personal choice is the Victoria Beckham look. I think it's gorgeous.

LOVE

Kristin

p.s. if you don't post any pictures of your entertainment center we may just have to come back down there and take a look at it ourselves! :) now wouldn't that just be horrible?

Rebecca said...

I like your hair cut now. But if you are wanting a change then Victoria Beckham do is really cute as well. I agree with all the others comments you could do anything with your hair and still look cute.