Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 27!!



Adam turns 27 tomorrow. That's right, he can no longer claim mid 20s, he is now in his late 20s... old man :) I met Adam when he was just barely 22. Five years might not seem very long, but sometimes it's hard for me to remember life before Adam. My life is definitely much better with him in it. I consider myself very lucky to be married to such a wonderful person. I'm grateful for his VERY young heart (sometimes I tell people that he's my third child), it helps me keep things in perspective. He doesn't have to make himself play with the kids, he just does it because he likes to :) He works very hard for us and he rarely complains about anything. Sure, I like to poke fun at him and call him nerdy and laugh about his love for video games, but he takes it well. Thanks for the past 5 years, love.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


p.s. a little better shot of the cake... adam was nice enough to let me make him a charlie brown cake for him this year

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday Adam!! and the cake looks awesome!!

Rebecca said...

That is a cute cake. Sorry I am late but Happy Birthday Adam. And I hope you all had a great Christmas.