Friday, January 21, 2011

We're Alive!

I know it's been a loooooooooooooong time since I last updated.  We've had quite a lot happen in the past couple of months.  We put our house up for rent in Vegas and found great renters fairly quickly.  Then we packed up and headed to Idaho at the beginning of December, just in time for it to turn freezing cold!
We had a very busy but wonderful Christmas.  We unpacked, I was able to help create a hot chocolate bar for the business my dad helps manage, and then we built a kitchen for the kids for Christmas. 
Then in January I made a wedding cake for my cute cousin.  I also put together a fun little dessert table for Hallie's birthday (she turned 4!).  Now I'm just trying to catch up on everything... like the blog :)
It's been fun to live by my family.  The kids love having cousins to constantly play with, and I like having the company while Adam works late hours and studies.  My sister and I have been taking watercolor classes together, too.  It's been wonderful, so besides the weather and missing some great friends, I really can't complain about living here.
We're really looking forward to coming down to Vegas in April to thaw out.  We can't wait to see our friends and visit the ward again.  We miss it!

first snowman of the season

the famous blank-stare

little mary...

smiling... or grimacing??? at her baby

christmas eve par-tay

the christmas day princess

ashton getting ready for the snowmobiles at the cabin

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

So glad to see you're doing great. Holy snow!!!! Miss you guys!

Staci said...

Glad to see an update. Now we need to see pictures of all the fun things you talked about doing:) I especially want to see Halle's birthday and the kitchen set! Good luck with busy season, I will be thinking of you.