Monday, March 7, 2011

A post is coming!

I promise to get a real post up this week. 
I've been trying, but every time I sit down to do it, I realize I need Adam's computer, it has all the pictures.
But Adam isn't here much, so I have very small windows of opportunity to get it done.
I thought a few times about just writing up a post without pictures, but those aren't much fun.
I thought about boring you with my unusually-strong-for-a-female-feelings about Brandon Davies or the Heat's failure to win any big game (which I'm actually glad for, those boys need some humbling) and just loaf around when they have huge leads to end up LOSING again. lame.
But most of you don't care about what I think about basketball (I get my unusual female obsession from my dad).
So instead, I'll just promise you a good ol' post with pictures and no ranting in a few days.
And remind all my Vegas friends that I am only 6 weeks away from being with you...
and I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited :)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

we are excited too!!