Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dessert Table for Baby-to-be!

The baby shower I mentioned in my last post happened just this past Wednesday!  We had a wonderful time, and I loved putting it all together.  I totally felt like I was in my element the whole time.  Even when we had a slight catastrophe right before the shower started, I really felt like I handled it okay and thanks to some wonderful friends who totally saved the day, we pulled it off!  Here's some pictures of the event...


My dear friend Kristin introduced me to Amy Atlas about 9 months ago, and ever since the day she introduced me, I knew I just HAD to try a dessert table.  I would tell you to go visit Amy's site, but her tables make mine look pitiful, but if you must visit, I understand :)
I was so glad that I got to do this table for such an awesome person, and I'm really really grateful for EVERYONE that helped out.  Thanks so much!!

5 comments:

Jessica Morgan said...

Whitney, that looks beautiful! You definitely have talent at making things look amazing.

Kristin said...

WHITNEY! I can't believe how awesome this looks! I love the lanterns under the green shelf. WOW. you did an amazing job. It's all about the details and you totally nailed it!

Kari said...

Okay so I just threw a shower for Lanie this past weekend. And now I feel like I suck at throwing showers. WOW! You are amazing. I bought costco fruit and put it in a bowl with plastic spoons. And I bought a cake. I guess I am just not a crafty person, but you ARE. AND I AM JEALOUS! SO cute Whit!

Stu said...

Whit, you are so artsy fartsy, crafty wafty! I know you love it when people tell you that! ;) Can't wait to play in July.

Janeen said...

That shower turned out so cute, you did an amazing job!