Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's been a while

We've been crazy busy this past month.  Adam and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary in Cancun (away from the kids!!), Hallie started school, I've been working on cakes and WhipperBerry, and Adam finished his third CPA exam and started another busy season (poor guy has been working all day... and it's SUNDAY... sad face).
Here's some photos of our happenings...
Cancun was awesome.  I wish I could live there forever.  The kids would love to live by the beach.

Hallie's first and second days of school.  Hallie LOVES school.  She talks about it all day, every day, probably even dreams about it.  I love it, too.  It's really helped me maintain my sanity while Adam and I have been working like crazy.

Here's a time continuum of Adam... if he were a pear.  The first was right before his CPA test, the second right after, and the third was after Cancun.

We decided to chop the pre-test Adam up to see what his insides held, and it was pretty rad.
Sadly, he tasted like crap.


(and we don't even say that word in our house)

More updates to come!  Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay Morrises! Way to celebrate in Cancun. Sheesh, I want to GO THERE. 5 years sounds like a good milestone for something like that! (maybe 6 so we'll be done with Chiro school). You two look fabulous. And how cute is Hallie?? Hope we get to see you guys soon!

The Fleming Family said...

That trip looks amazing!! Sorry things are going to be stressful for awhile. :-(
-Danielle

Staci said...

Cancun looks beautiful! You guys look truly happy there, maybe one day we will go on a trip without the kids:)

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

NICE GETAWAY!! you guys are so cute. I have to say that Dolphin looks super happy to be swimming with such a pretty lady (you)..

So I got my ticket and Ill be flying down to Vegas Oct 23rd to spend the day with you guys. I am so excited.

Chelsea said...

So fun! Love the dolphin pictures!

Rebecca said...

Oh Whitney I wish I knew you were coming to Cancun I live one hour away from there in Cozumel. I would have come to see you. And I see from your pictures you went to Tulum. Oh my gosh I live like 30 minutes form Tulum. I can't believe I missed you. I am so sad. I hope you had a great time and if you come again. Let me know so we can see eachother. Where did you swim with the dolphins in Plaza la Isla I am going to cry if so I used to work in Plaza la Isla we have a store named Del Sol in taht mall.