Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fashion Show

Hallie was accepted into pre-school last month.  This was very exciting news to all members of the household, but I think Hallie and I are most excited (and for very different reasons).  I'm just happy to see that Hallie will have a chance to have daily interaction with other kids her age.  Heaven knows she needs it.  To celebrate our building anticipation, we went school shopping this past week.  Hallie obliged in putting on a fashion show, and I thought I would share the final product of her photo shoot.

Here we have Hallie sporting the ever-feminine butterfly-print dress.  Simple, but flirty.

 Next we have our Back-to-School staple, the denim dress.  The belt is a purple floral and the shoes a white Mary Jane.  Hallie wears it with attitude and style, just how her momma raised her.


Next in the line-up is the fantastic T-shirt dress.  This dress says comfy, casual, and oh-so-trendy.  Hallie's ready to hit the books... while the boys take a look.



Finally, we give you the black ruffle tank with sequins. Hallie wears this with white laced leggings.  Not every 3-year-old can pull this off, but Hallie's definitely got the legs for it.

*This fashion show was brought to you by H&M Las Vegas, where the majority of these clothes were purchased.

7 comments:

Jessica Morgan said...

haha... so cute. I love her poses.

KylaGroneman said...

Lol. SO CUTE. I love her- and her jean dress she looks so cute in everything.

elopingcamel said...

That was by far the most fun I have ever had reading about a back-to-school fashion show. Good luck, Hallie!

Staci said...

I love the fashion show! Girls are so fun to dress, my favorite it the black sequins with the leggings (of course they are all cute). She looks SO grown up. Thanks for sharing!

Lilit said...

C.U.T.E!

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

Seriously this is so funny. hit the books while the boys take a look. Stop it! Oh Whitney and your fabulous humor. <3 miss you guys so much.

Rebecca said...

Whit I miss you tons. You two are so cute with your fashion show. I love the denim dress as well. Soo cute. miss you guys and hope to meet your little family some day. Hallie looks like a sweety just like her mama.