Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blessing

Azy was blessed at the beginning of June.  She wasn't real excited to have her picture taken, so this is the best I got....


I just love her dress.  It's a long, heirloom style dress that my mom bought before Hallie was born for all the granddaughters to be blessed in.  One of my favorite parts of her blessing was when she was blessed that as she goes through trials in her life, she will draw upon her faith to get her through those hard times.  Adam gave Azy her middle name, Faith, and it fits her perfectly!  My parents, Nathan, Stu, Adam's parents, Zach, Jake and Grandma and Granpa Yaegle came to the blessing.  It was wonderful.  We had everyone over for dinner afterwards and enjoyed having so much family together.

Azy has been such a joy.  She's super happy, sleeps better than any of my other babies did, and is usually just content to hang out.  I'm pretty protective of nap time (cranky baby=stressed mom), and she's pretty clockwork as far as getting tired after being up for an hour and a half.  We just love her so much, and she's the perfect little addition to our family (which I was pretty nervous about adding a third, but it's been great!).

At 3 weeks

At 3 months (filling in those cheeks!)



No comments: