Sunday, February 15, 2009

A little bit of Ashtonian

Well well well,

I've finally sat down to throw Ashton love on the blog. He's a pretty cute little dude, and I figured he needed a little representation on the Blogosphere.

So here we go:

First, little Ashton, watching some Bron Bron:



Here's a few videos of the little guy, he's starting to coo, and gurgle, and smile quite a bit. It's pretty fun/fascinating/amazing to watch as these little ones progress. Seeing a young child smile for the first few times is nothing short of priceless...and then when he/she starts to giggle AND laugh, well that's just a little bit of heaven.

Well, unfortunately, the uploading of videos is not going so successfully up here Iceberg, ID...must be the polar winds or something =]

Linkies:

Here is the little guy, just hanging out:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/xFMmLF9m4Z0GzpUjwLZzvg?feat=directlink

Haha, so we got Hallie this little toy stroller...this is almost priceless, enjoy:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/roMwDj84IWFCy7XfwazG-Q?feat=directlink

And last but not least, a little bit more of the wiggly little dude:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/uoKydOdEJ1DoY3jjSm6a7g?feat=directlink




If this doesn't make you smile, you have little life left in you!



As for me, just doing taxes and listening to the Count of Monte Cristo during my commute (I'm enjoying the tax season thusfar and LOVING Monte Cristo...you can get audiobooks for free at librivox.org). Better yet, I get to spend the majority of my free time with my family, instead of with my books...so even though my time is pretty well used up, it still feels like a vacation.

No comments: