Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quick Update

I've been a little slow on posting lately... life just seems to get crazier all of the time! We still love living here in Rexburg. The winter has been pretty nice to us and it's wonderful to be with family for a little while. Ashton and Hallie are doing awesome. Hallie asks to play with cousin Tate every day and Ashton is happy as long as he is well fed and rested. Adam's only complaint is the 35 minute commute to work every day, but otherwise, he's loving the experience. We just found out that Adam gets to graduate in June instead of August, which we're really grateful for (hopefully he can get the studying he needs to do for his CPA test done sooner)! We also got to make a trip down to Utah to see the Cavs annihilate (or win by 5) the Jazz and get really frustrated with our car inspection... which we will NEVER do at Jiffy Lube EVER again. Finally, I made a baseball field cake for Nathan for his 10th birthday. You can look at those pictures on my cake blog.


Almost 4 months old! And definitely the cutest boy I'VE ever seen :)

Somehow Ashton ended up in Hallie's doll stroller...

Adam and I at the Cavs game.

Ashton snoozin' while I'm getting ready for the day... I used to do this with Hallie, but she NEVER fell asleep. What a good guy.

Hangin' out with Kels, Nate and Tate and Blast-Off in Idaho Falls.

2 comments:

Jessica Morgan said...

I have the cutest nephew in the world!In a couple of those pics he really looks like Adam. I am excited to see you all again... which probably won't be until May, but you never know!

Rebecca said...

Oh I miss Rexburg. Say hi to it for me. Is it nice weather yet or cold. I miss the earily mornings right after it has snowed and you are walking to school and no one is out yet so you are the first to walk in the snow and the lights are reflecting so nicely every where. Quite a beautiful time.