Friday, April 3, 2009

A break from cake



Here she is! The cake that caused me SO much grief. I had more problems when I delivered the cake, but you'll just have to ask for details if you want them :) I would have recommended larger tiers if i would have known how huge the floral arrangement on top was going to be, but I think she was still happy with the finished look. Even though I love every opportunity to make a new cake and learn new things, I'm glad I can take a break for a while. I need it, BADLY. Visit my cake blog for my other 2 recent cake developments!




P.S. Here's some Morris kid cuteness, just in case you're feeling a lack thereof.




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh Whit she looks just like you. The cake looks great to me. The flowers are alittle big but over all your part is great.