Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ok, maybe not...



So I took about a two day hiatus from cake making, but that doesn't mean I wasn't sketching and looking online for ideas. Then my mom tells me that I need to make a dessert for dinner on Easter Sunday with all my mom's kinfolk, so OF COURSE I had to make one! This was actually a pretty simple, straightforward cake. The flower took some doing, but it wasn't all that time consuming. Stay tuned for more pictures of the kids!

P.S. I know the ping-pong table wasn't exactly great staging for the cake, but until things take off, this is how I'm gonna have to roll.

P.P.S. We're moving back to Provo in less than two weeks for those who may be curious!

1 comment:

Breanne Unsicker Evans said...

YEA!!! I am glad you will be close again so I can come play with you more: )