Monday, April 13, 2009

Hannah Montana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Kelsey and I were WAY excited for the new Hannah Montana movie to come out this past weekend. We went to see it on Saturday night, squealed like little girls when it started, and squealed in our heads the rest of the movie. It was SO much fun!! I just love being able to let go of the side of me that has to be the practical, hard working (but loving, of course!) mom every once in a while and just feel like a carefree teenage girl again. For those who don't care much for the Hannah Montana show, don't bother seeing it... but for anyone that likes the show, it was FABULOUS. I'll be so sad if Miley doesn't do more shows on the Disney Channel, I'm hoping she'll still have some popularity over the next 2-3 years so that Hallie can start to like her... she does occasionally ask me if she can watch Hannah Montana already, and she's just 2!

No comments: