Sunday, October 11, 2009

BYU v UNLV 2009

So, I was able to go to the BYU/UNLV game this w/e. I had a pretty good time and awesome seats. My dad was able to secure 2 row seats on the 35 yd line! ...not too shabby.

Anywho, I brought along my parents uber-camera, unfortunately, I failed to bring the uber-lens. I got a couple decent snaps here and there, but being a night game, the lighting wasn't ideal enough to get some good action shots.

ENJOY!

Game ON! CHALLLLLANGE!
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaBTaok3qG0 )
 

Here’s some ACTION FOR YOU! This was the best, non-blurriest action shot of the night for me…what a budding photographer am I!
 

UNLV’s coaching staff has recently decided that recruiting high-school students wasn’t nearly as effective as recruiting Wild BEASTS! Yeah…and this one is lickin’ his chops. He must be hungry, like Julius PEPPERS!
 

Another recruiting strategy UNLV adopted, Mr. T! I got no time for the jibba-jabba!
 

Who needs Mr. T, when you can have KISS!
 

[meow]
 

Jake and Matty...Matty is pretty much a celebrity at the football games. He frequents the scoreboard with his wicked sick dancing movezzz.
 

-ADAM

1 comment:

call29 said...

dude, that is AWESOME you guys were there! the game was so good. we were in flagstaff this weekend and watched it with kristin's fam. it was a GREAT game!! loved the commentary on your pics by the way :)

- cam