Friday, October 16, 2009

Trip to IDAHO

Last week the kids and I went up to Idaho for a much needed love-cation. Since the move to Vegas, I have been a bit upset about my new surroundings and have really been missing my family. I knew Adam could use the time to work in some overtime or study, so we took off to the cold but oh-so-wholesome land of Rexburg. We had a fantastic time while we were there. Hallie and Tate got along great and rarely fought, Ashton eventually warmed up to the place and Hallie found her new best friend, the "kitty" (apparently my family doesn't wish to become too emotionally connected to the cat, which is why she doesn't have a name). We also got to meet our new cousin/niece, Sydney! What a CUTIE! (and such a nice baby)
It was just wonderful to be with my family and to know that they're always there for me, even if I am far away.



Sydney... love that expression, looks like she's trying to embrace her inner Elvis.


You can never get them to all look at once, so this is about as good as it gets. GO TRIBE


Hallie and Tate doing their favorite exercise... jumping off the fireplace. However, this exercise appears to be a gateway to other, more dangerous practices, such as jumping off the table, jumping off the couch ONTO the table, and so on, so close attention is required.

We had such a wonderful time! Thanks family, for such a great trip (hopefully the kids didn't destroy the house too much)! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

No comments: