Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Cake

I've had some new cake creations as of late and I'm also starting a new line of cakes called BabyCakes. I've only got one that I made for a friend's birthday so far, but I should have 2 more by the end of the week. I'm really excited for these new little cakes because they don't take nearly as long to make and I think they're pretty stinkin' cute.

Go here if you want to see it:
BabycakesLV.blogspot.com

I also have this cake that's been sitting in my kitchen for quite a while...



(They're styrofoam dummy tiers. I don't let cake rot in my kitchen just so I can have a pretty cake to look at :) Also, it was made in a rush, so please don't judge any imperfections too harshly!)

And finally, I'll be making 2 BabyCakes and one more regular sized cake for Hallie's birthday this Friday. I've got the smaller cakes all figured out but I still don't know what I'm doing for the bigger cake. If any of you find some pictures of a cute feminine cake, send it my way, I just might make it!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That cake is so cute. I love your work. I hope you guys had a good holiday season. Love you tons.

Staci said...

Hi Whitney I found your blog on Chrissy's. Our address is davidandstacigertsch.blogspot.com... if you cared. Thanks for letting us play in nursery today! See you on Wednesday.