Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Inspiration makes me tired

I've been blog stalking a LOT lately for cake inspiration/vendors/decorating ideas.  I don't know if I would really classify it as "stalking" though, since they're pretty popular blogs.  With all the browsing I've done, I've started to feel a small twinge of jealousy towards these women who have such distinct taste and style.  I feel like I'm kind of wishy-washy, some days I like one style, some days another.  These women exude their personal tastes through their blogs, and even though I don't love all their styles, I love their perfect sense of what they personally love.

 Beautiful Flowers from A Cup of Jo
 http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/

I love the little nook at the bottom from decor8
http://decor8blog.com/

A fun bookshelf from Design Mom

http://www.designmom.com/

This girl has some seriously bright color palette issues
 
But you know... it works, if that's what you like.  Perhaps I'm too safe?

 A beautiful room on Jennifer Ramos' blog
 
Ahh, now this is more me.  Don't laugh, I know I'm probably boring.

Some fun craziness


A Pretty Picture
 

I've also found some fabulous wedding blogs.

 

I'm kind of in love with this paper garland



Whoa, nice tux man.

Beautiful Spread
 
I just sigh with happiness when I see this color palette.  These are the colors I chose for my wedding, though I didn't get to use them as much as I would have liked.  I Love.

Kind of loving these turquoise shoes :)


Although I would have been too chicken to wear them myself.

Pretty Favor Boxes

 


I want MY reception here!  Oh wait... already had mine.


Isn't it just beautiful??

Ok, I'm finally through showing off the things I DO know I love and the people I admire for being so unique, quirky, and confident through all of it.  What do you like?  Where do you get your inspiration from?  I'd love to know... I do have lots more cakes to do in the future and an entire upstairs to decorate :)

No comments: