Sunday, May 16, 2010

All Done!

I know I promised this post last week, but we didn't have this all finished until yesterday... which was mostly my fault.  I got lazy about painting and so it basically took all week to get me motivated enough to finish it.  But it's done!



Now I just need a little storage thing for that bare spot by the sink, kind of like this one...
They have one at Home Goods here, and the baskets are actually closed instead of open, an absolute must for anyone who has 2 small children and doesn't want to see the clutter.  Of course, the majority of our budget is still governed by necessity instead of desires, so it may be a while. 
If you have the decorating bug BAD like I do, here's some fun sites:


and some of my most favoritest stores (well, besides PB)

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Nice!! Now onto the next project!!

Brenna said...

I'm impressed. That looks beautiful! And thanks for the links; I'm always looking for some ideas.

Chelsea said...

Super cute! You guys are always so good with projects.