Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vacate

We're back from our trip to Idaho!  We had such a wonderful time.  Between going to Jackson, going boating at Whiptail, watching fireworks from the curb while snuggling in a blanket in 40 degree weather, I started feeling a little jealous Idaho.  I came home to the HOT, brown, dirt laden land of Nevada and wished for the green fields of wheat that I had just left.  Oh well, I suppose I'm never too jealous of Idaho in the winter (although a little snow around Christmas would be nice).



I am happy to be home though.  My sister came home with me and we did what we love to do.  We went shopping at J.Crew, admired the Jean Phillipe Bakery at the Bellagio, and planned her wedding while listening to Jazz at Borders (no, Kelsey isn't even engaged, but she WILL have an amazing wedding).

3 comments:

Staci said...

Wow that is really weird seeing snow in July. Glad you had so much fun. Thanks for coming over the other day, that was really fun. We will have to do lots this week, especially with Adam doing his church duties:)

Chelsea said...

So, that totally made me jealous too. Glad you're home though; we can suffer together!

Rebecca said...

Sound like you had lots of fun. I miss Idaho sometimes too. The beautiful green fields. The ability to see forever, and pretty mountains. I miss the snow as well. It is always hot here. But you know I was in Utah in April and almost died it was freezing. My blood is getting to thin I think.