Sunday, July 25, 2010

WhipperWhat?



All right, I've posted it all over Facebook and now I'm doing a shout-out on my personal blog about my newest adventure.  I have partnered up with my friend Heather to be a part of WhipperBerry!  Basically, the site is for all things creative.  We go a little into design, photography, cooking, dessert tables, weddings, fashion, DIY and who knows where else.  We've got Heather, who makes GREAT car seat canopies and other baby basics.  She's also an amazing photographer and put the whole site together herself.  Then there's me, the dessert table girl.  Heather is my main partner in crime on this, and things are going well in that area.  After October, I'll be done making cakes (although Adam thinks I should just keep it and jack up the prices, what do you think??) and I will just do the dessert tables.  There's also Erin, who owns a wedding/reception center and has had a pretty exciting life running that business.  She's a crack-up, and definitely adds a lot of spunk to our group.  We hope to be adding another WhipperChick or two in the near future, so stay tuned.  If you haven't already, become a fan on facebook (by clicking Like on the Left hand side) or follow our blog.  We post 5-6 times a week, and like I said before, the photography is amazing, so you won't want to miss the posts!

www.whipperberry.com

No comments: