Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's all about the kids

So my life has transformed in the last month quite dramatically. For the past 18 years (or so) of my life, I have been going to school and getting my education. I got married after a couple of years of college, had a baby a year and a half later, and still went to school, despite the odds :) I finally finished, and now, I'm officially a "homemaker". No school, no work, just a house to clean, cooking to do, Hallie to take care of, and a pregnancy to survive through... amongst other random tasks of homemakery. I really like it a lot, actually. I thought I might lose part of my "identity" once I was done, but I haven't felt any loss thus far. I'm really liking the lower stress levels, in fact. Because I have more time to enjoy Hallie, Adam and I have been able to capture some fantastic moments of her young life. Enjoy! :)




Hallie takes after her mother... some of her favorite foods include peanut butter...

and sour cream. YUM

Hallie's sweet kicks... she's already attempting to whip her little brother into shape.

1 comment:

Kurt and Jasmine said...

Whitney and Adam
It was good to see you this past weekend. Hallie is a cutie. Good luck with your upcoming decisions,I am glad I am not a part of it.Those thing really hurt my head. Take care,
Kurt